Jens-Erik Skaaning

Jens-Erik Skaaning
My name is Erik Skaaning, and I'm lucky enough to live in the greatest place on Earth! British Columbia. Bowhunting and Flyfishing are my life. As a professional guide since 1995,I've been helping others from around the world, realize their dreams. I hope you enjoy following along on some of my adventures below.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Yes, I have a "Real Job"!!!!!

If I had every person that has said, "this isn't a job", or "you've got the best job ever", or my favorite, " when I die, I want to come back as Erik", put a loonie in a bucket, I could buy a new boat!! I'm not saying that I don't agree, but a lot people have a different idea of what my job is! %95 of my family and friends believe that I just fish all day, but in fact I never fish, when the fishing is good I'm busy helping others catch them. If I'm not working it means that the fishing is slow so I'm busy doing other things. BUUUT, on occasion, you happen to spend the day with someone who doesn't mind sharing stories and a bit of their water with you which is exactly the situation I had yesterday....... Thanks Chris!
Man it felt good to stretch the arms a bit, and stay a bit warmer in this lovely summer weather?!
A few pics from my day,
Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment