Jens-Erik Skaaning

Jens-Erik Skaaning
My name is Erik Skaaning, and I'm lucky enough to live in the greatest place on Earth! British Columbia. Bowhunting and Flyfishing are my life. As a professional guide since 1995,I've been helping others from around the world, realize their dreams. I hope you enjoy following along on some of my adventures below.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Coho and Chum time!

It's Coho and Chum on the fly time! Everything has been a bit behind schedule this season. The Coho are here in impressive numbers but the Chum seem to be a bit behind? The Chum we are getting are dime bright though and a few have even had sea-lice on them! The weather seems to be turning and the rains are coming so the fishing should get pretty good.

 Enjoy a few of what I believe are the last of my ''sunny" photos for the next little while.




No comments:

Post a Comment