Jens-Erik Skaaning

Jens-Erik Skaaning
My name is Erik Skaaning, and I'm lucky enough to live in the greatest place on Earth! British Columbia. Bowhunting and Flyfishing are my life. As a professional guide since 1995,I've been helping others from around the world, realize their dreams. I hope you enjoy following along on some of my adventures below.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fresh pink salmon and huge sturgeon

We had a great week so far catching fresh pink salmon on flies, jigs, spinners, and spoons. More and more fresh fish are arriving daily. The big sturgeon are really keying on fresh salmon parts and we are catching some great fish!! Check out some pics of our last group, they landed 28 fish between 4' and
7 1/2 feet long in three days!!

1 comment:

  1. Fishing is now starting to be a widely known activity among individuals all throughout the world. Many people are attracted by how they can help individuals get the best catch of among the finest fish in the area.

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete