Jens-Erik Skaaning

Jens-Erik Skaaning
My name is Erik Skaaning, and I'm lucky enough to live in the greatest place on Earth! British Columbia. Bowhunting and Flyfishing are my life. As a professional guide since 1995,I've been helping others from around the world, realize their dreams. I hope you enjoy following along on some of my adventures below.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Cutthroat fishing


Spent today chasing some cutthroat trout on the fly with my new friend Tom from Montana! The weather wasn't as nice as the weekend but it felt real fishy. There are a pile of salmon fry migrating out to sea right now and the fish are becoming a little more picky than they have been over the last few weeks. Tom still managed a few nice ones. We explored the area a bit and in the end had a great day.
Here are a few pics, enjoy.












No comments:

Post a Comment