Jens-Erik Skaaning

Jens-Erik Skaaning
My name is Erik Skaaning, and I'm lucky enough to live in the greatest place on Earth! British Columbia. Bowhunting and Flyfishing are my life. As a professional guide since 1995,I've been helping others from around the world, realize their dreams. I hope you enjoy following along on some of my adventures below.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

High water Sturgeon fishing

Despite the incredibly high water on the Fraser right now, I've been having some great sturgeon fishing! landed a couple fish over six feet and one seven and a half footer this week. Unfortunately I don't have pics of the bigger fish due to the high water, there are no beaches to land them at for tagging and pictures. here are some up to six feet though!
Best baits have been Lamprey Eel, and Pike minnow.
Enjoy ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment