Jens-Erik Skaaning

Jens-Erik Skaaning
My name is Erik Skaaning, and I'm lucky enough to live in the greatest place on Earth! British Columbia. Bowhunting and Flyfishing are my life. As a professional guide since 1995,I've been helping others from around the world, realize their dreams. I hope you enjoy following along on some of my adventures below.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pitt River Bull Trout

After a huge bump in water height last week, the river has settled back down and has been fishing pretty good. Bull trout between 2 and 4 pounds seemed to be the norm right now, but we've been hooking the odd slab up to 8! I had a couple guys from Alberta out this week, and John (in the blue jacket) had not fly fished before! After a quick half hour lesson in casting and swinging streamers, he looked like a pro!!
 The other highlight was watching a black bear feeding along the opposite bank from where we were fishing, here are a couple pics, enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment