Jens-Erik Skaaning

Jens-Erik Skaaning
My name is Erik Skaaning, and I'm lucky enough to live in the greatest place on Earth! British Columbia. Bowhunting and Flyfishing are my life. As a professional guide since 1995,I've been helping others from around the world, realize their dreams. I hope you enjoy following along on some of my adventures below.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Duck hunting time :)

I wait all year for my guiding season to wind down so that I can start putting some time in with my dog Fraser! He waits all year for me to be done too, I'm sure! Last night the rain and wind pounded my house as I tried to sleep knowing that we got to go hunting in the morning, perfect weather for it. Only when I woke up,  it was broken skies and a high ceiling of cloud :( Makes for tougher hunting but we still managed to fill a limit of mallards, and Fraser performed like he hasn't had a day off retrieving in 9 months! Great morning, almost wish it hadn't ended so soon! Just one of those days.......


Eyes on the skies!!





Nice limit of malards




No comments:

Post a Comment