Jens-Erik Skaaning

Jens-Erik Skaaning
My name is Erik Skaaning, and I'm lucky enough to live in the greatest place on Earth! British Columbia. Bowhunting and Flyfishing are my life. As a professional guide since 1995,I've been helping others from around the world, realize their dreams. I hope you enjoy following along on some of my adventures below.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Another duck season comes to an end :(

Well another season comes to an end sadly! The last few days have been frosty and clear but today was  a bit milder with a thick low fog. All in all it was a great season. My regular duck hunting partner Chad and I are a little bummed, but probably not as much as my dog Fraser lol! Chad I relived a few memories of over a couple dozen hunts while enjoying a HUGE breakfast at our local "greasy spoon" here in Yarrow called the Vedder Mountain Grill. Only 8 more months till duck season ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment