Jens-Erik Skaaning

Jens-Erik Skaaning
My name is Erik Skaaning, and I'm lucky enough to live in the greatest place on Earth! British Columbia. Bowhunting and Flyfishing are my life. As a professional guide since 1995,I've been helping others from around the world, realize their dreams. I hope you enjoy following along on some of my adventures below.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Outback Fishers!!!

Had a great day on the water with Des from Australia and his 2 sons Kyle and Sage, yup named Sage after the rod company just like my son! These kids were a couple keeners, and after missing a few bites in the beginning, they were all over those sturgeon! They managed to land 26 fish in under 4 hours, with 4 double headers (2 fish on at a time)They helped put some tags in new fish for the tagging program with the Fraser River Sturgeon Conservation Society. It was big smiles, and sore arms for the boys from ''down under'' before they had to jump on a plane back home. Nice work guy's :)









1 comment:

  1. wow, such a big and amazing fish. i loved it. it must have been a great time for you guys.
    Fishing In Dubai

    ReplyDelete