Jens-Erik Skaaning

Jens-Erik Skaaning
My name is Erik Skaaning, and I'm lucky enough to live in the greatest place on Earth! British Columbia. Bowhunting and Flyfishing are my life. As a professional guide since 1995,I've been helping others from around the world, realize their dreams. I hope you enjoy following along on some of my adventures below.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Fly fishing for rainbows

Spent some time fishing for rainbows in the interior of BC, enjoy some pics :)










Be sure to check out my website www.Flyguidebc.com 

2 comments:

  1. Anyone who has spent any time fishing for trout knows that one of the best places to fish for these multi colored beauties are rivers, especially small to medium sized rivers.

    fishing resources online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishing reports used to be the sole domain of local papers and sporting goods shops. A lot has changed since entering the internet age. Now it seems that fishing reports are everywhere, and where to find the information is no longer an issue.

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete