Jens-Erik Skaaning

Jens-Erik Skaaning
My name is Erik Skaaning, and I'm lucky enough to live in the greatest place on Earth! British Columbia. Bowhunting and Flyfishing are my life. As a professional guide since 1995,I've been helping others from around the world, realize their dreams. I hope you enjoy following along on some of my adventures below.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Fly fishing for sea run bull trout


Our season for sea run bull trout is underway! If you've ever wanted to fish for these beauties in a beautiful, and somewhat remote setting, now's the time! A real variety of water to fish with either single or double hand rods for char to 8 pounds. Give us a call at 604-556-4807 or email Erik@Flyguidebc.com for more info.
P1010637P1010633P1010624P1010636P1010629P1010634

3 comments:

  1. This is very much amazing post i have seen. after catching the fish he is showing us his success. great one. Must try Deep sea fishing in Dubai as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fly fishing sport activity can be turned into a great vacation for the family. This article lists out the world's greatest fly fishing destinations.

    fishing tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing on this wonderful information with us, I truly appreciate it.

    Click Here

    ReplyDelete