Jens-Erik Skaaning

Jens-Erik Skaaning
My name is Erik Skaaning, and I'm lucky enough to live in the greatest place on Earth! British Columbia. Bowhunting and Flyfishing are my life. As a professional guide since 1995,I've been helping others from around the world, realize their dreams. I hope you enjoy following along on some of my adventures below.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What's happening?

With less than a hand full of days off since the middle of July it's been a struggle to keep up with my blog so I apologize. Here's what's happening, been out chasing dinosaurs and trout. The weather has been incredible, and it's hard to believe it's September and the kids are back in school! Catching lots of big fish lately, and making lots of new friends :) Busy preparing for my trip to the steelhead "mecca" the Babine river in a week. Be sure to check back for a post about that one!! It should be a beauty!
Tight lines......... <"))))<
nice 6 1/2 footer
"double header" on 6 footers!!

crazy skull cap!


perfect morning

beautiful cutthroat trout

7 footer

No comments:

Post a Comment